Monday, January 21, 2008

girls in winter

ok so this post comes around in the beautiful season called winter. for my out of town readers (as if i have any) our winters here in montreal as anyone who has been here would tell you are brutally cold. now what im getting at is when a girl comes in from the outside world of cold and says "wow its so cold out there" and then i look up and realize she is not wearing a hat. are you serious? if you are wearing a hat and you tell me that then ok i know that you knew it was going to be cold however it is colder than you expected so you are expressing the fact that even a hat cannot save you from feeling the chill of winter. but if you have no hat on and you come and tell me that you just have no sense. you have lived here for how many years...(average of my friends over 18 for sure) and its guranteed in winter that you need a hat everyday or some other heating device on your head like earmuffs or headbands etc. Now from a girls point of view they can say that they don't want to mess up their hair by putting a hat on. Fine i can respect that, but then dont come and complain to me that its cold. i know its cold look ontop of my head, that is a hat it keeps you warm in winter. im sure you have already seen one. they sell them in most clothing stores around the area. You cannot have everything in this case being perfect hair and warmth so if you wear a hat dont bitch about your hair and if you dont please sont say obvious comments like its cold out there cause noone wants to hear you cry about either of these ridiculous things. so learn from this and maybe we can make the world a less annoying place to live in.

3 comments:

Shlomo said...

seriously... this is what you are seriously writing about?
fine if its cold you should wear a hat.. but most girls dont, but did you ever stop to think that maybbbeee they are saying that it's cold not to be annoying or to bitch about it to you.. but because it's something to say. The same way im sure YOU say oh that was a sick shot when sum team scores in hockey, it's just making an observation, however obvious it is... you say it. geezzee vince!!
hahaha

damsel_in_distress said...

I think you are right Vince because I am a girl.. and I get cold fast! However, I will wear 3 sweaters and 2 hoods and gloves and big boots until I look like a snowball just so I won't be as cold! SO I get what your saying you dont understand why the majority that complain are wearing tiny baby phat jackets and little tackini booties...it's because they want to look cool, and cool they are! Freezing for that matter so never fear, I feel your pain. I guess I will never be cool enough, perhaps I'll continue to remain as HOT as I can be:)

Max Power said...

I love it when it's so cold out, and you see a group of girls (usually looking under the age of 16 and french) wearing skirts. SKIRTS! jesus.